Engineering & manufacturing
PHILOR ENGINEERING PROFILE
Philor has been servicing the engineering sector for over 30 years and always places a premium on quality and service and this being done at a competitive price.
Capacity & Capabilities
Philor currently operate 3 CNC Machining centres, one of which is a fully integrated 5 axis machine capable of milling complex parts. Our maximum machining travel is 720mm x 450mm.
5 CNC Turning centres with a range of turning diameters from 3mm up to 500mm and a maximum length of 600mm.
1 CNC Plasma Profiling machine with capacity to cut from 0.5mm to 30mm thick Carbon steel plate, bed size 3000 x 1500mm max cutting. Note plasma cutting is not so much Taper as supplied to U or indicated from Profile companies. Our cutting is 90% straight and with very little bow and will past over 85% of your requirements. Give us a test to prove accuracy before judging quality.
1 CNC Laser profiling (Non-metal) machine to cut / engrave all Engineering plastics / fibre / boards / wood / foam ect. From 0.1mm up to 25mm material depended 900 x 1300mm bed size.
CAD/CAM software to aid in the programming of complex parts for machining.
Philor machine components for various sectors these include Mining, Rail, Power Stations, Hydraulic Fittings, Pharmaceuticals, Cable and Motor industries but are also doing work for many other Engineering businesses. Philor will machine parts from 1 whilst our customer is undertaking Research & Development through to production in the thousands.
Philor has a variety of conventional machinery and can also offer welding fabrication Profile cutting (Carbon steel MIG / Stainless TIG / Aluminium TIG) to aid in achieving our client’s production requirements.
Philor can assist in design & manufacturing from proto types for any product development you may be willing to undertake with Philor also be interested in being part of the solution.
• Slotting machines for machining Internal Keyways / Involute Splines / Internal Hex & S.Q.
• Even in taper bores. Philor can assist in breakdown on these machines to our clients.
• Drive couplings / Impellers / Sprockets / Pulleys / Hubs or any internal drive shape to suit shaft.
• Surface grinding of parts up to 600 x 240mm
• Conventional Lathe up to 3m
• Our Plasma machine to enable clients to bring their own material for Philor to generate CAD & Cut for them in Carbon steel / Stainless / Aluminium / Copper. (terms & cond. do apply)
We supply & maintain competitive pricing structure but our main focus is on producing quality components on time and even breakdowns on plants & machinery to assist our clients.
Thank you for taking the time to review Philor’s Company Profile and we would be more than glad to meet and discuss your needs and requirements in further detail. Please direct all enquiry’s to firstname.lastname@example.org & view our website at www.philor.co.za for more info.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"