2 Bedroom Apartment
Penthouse with Private Roof Deck & Pool Boasting Breathtaking Mountain Views
Enjoy entertaining with Table Mountain as your backdrop. Enjoy living areas designed to draw in the natural light and maximise your views. Enjoy a roof deck with pool and panoramic Table Mountain and city views. Enjoy sophisticated penthouse living with every comfort catered for. Hello good life!
* Fourth floor 2.5-bedroom penthouse with private roof deck & pool
* 3rd single bedroom / study
* 2 bathrooms
* Back-up power supply
* 2 parking bays (additional bays available to purchase)
* 186m2 including 25m2 balcony and 60m2 roof & pool deck
* Panoramic views of Table Mountain
* Secure parking, CCTV, access control & electric fencing
* Fibre Internet connectivity
* No transfer duty
* Completion: Q2 2022
* Heat pump with solar water heating
* Water-efficient fittings
* Low-voltage LED fittings
* Oggie oak flooring and air-conditioning
* SMEG built-in oven, hob and extractor
* Floor-to-ceiling aluminium and glass sliding doors
* 240m to MyCiTi public transport
* 270m to Bombay Bicycle Club, Bacini’s Pizzeria and Liquorice & Lime
* 600m to Café Paradiso and Black Sheep Restaurants
* 1.2km to Lifestyle on Kloof Shopping Centre
* 1.3km to The Mount Nelson Hotel
* 2.7km to Round House Restaurant
* 3.9km to Camps Bay Beach and Promenade
* 4.6km to V&A Waterfront
* 4.7km to Clifton Beaches
Hello Cape Town!
Welcome to a connected world with incredible views.
The Cedar is located in Oranjezicht, a heritage-rich suburb set on the site of the old Oranjezicht farm, which stretched from Table Mountain’s lower slopes all the way down to the City Bowl. This leafy inner-city suburb has retained its peaceful charm even as the city has grown up around it. Homes in the neighbourhood are a varied mix of Victorian, Georgian, Edwardian and Modern architecture.
Living at The Cedar means waking up to the warm Cape Town sunrise. It means being part of a neighbourhood, where you’re close to everything you need for the lifestyle you love: a stroll in De Waal Park, a day at Clifton or Camps Bay beach, meeting friends at a Kloof Street coffee shop, dinner at Cape Town’s best restaurants, a hike up Lion’s Head, and all-day panoramic views of beautiful Table Mountain.
The Cedar. Your City, just down the road. Your Community, just next door. Your Entertainment, on your doorstep. And your Sanctuary, all around you.
Hello Table Mountain!
Wake up at The Cedar to the warm sunrise. Enjoy a morning coffee on your terrace while taking in the panoramic views of Table Mountain. When you live at The Cedar, you’re part of an active, connected community, where all you need is just down the road: the boutique shops and mix of restaurants, bars and cafés on Kloof Street; the excellent public transport of the City Bowl; the beautiful beaches of Clifton and Camps Bay; the green foothills of Table Mountain; and the charming parks and rich heritage of leafy Oranjezicht.
That sense of tranquil living and conscious investment will follow you into the building, where considered materials, energy-efficient features and careful design elements reflect what matters most to you.
Every detail has been hand-picked to ensure The Cedar maintains our responsible approach to development, and echoes our shared belief in conscious living. Residents can unwind on the communal braai and jacuzzi terrace; and enjoy the benefits of sustainable features like solar water heating, water-efficient fittings and low-energy LED lighting. Basement parking, CCTV, access control and electric fencing offer residents’ convenience and secure living.
Submit an enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"