Duties & Responsibilities
• General administration duties as required.
• Supporting department managers and staff.
• Responsible for all aspects of petty cash/approval thereof/payouts/re-cons
• Attend to all staff related queries
• Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
• Updating office policies and procedures
• Scheduling company calendar and updating as needed
• General follow up of work with employees and clients
• Assist HR Department with requests, such as:
Assist with new employment of workers, fixed term contracts and permanent contracts
• Comply with and prioritize all health and safety requirements, policies and procedures
Desired Experience & Qualification
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Afrikaans
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good time management skills
• Proficient in MS Office
• Matric, Post matric certificate and diploma will be to the applicants advantage.
• Highly organised
• Ability to multi-task
Package & Remuneration
R8000 - R10 000 pm CTC
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"