Compiles and maintains records of business transactions and office activities of establishment, performing variety of following or similar clerical duties and utilizing knowledge of systems or procedures: Copies data and compiles records and reports.
2) Tabulates and posts data in record books.
3) Computes wages, taxes, premiums, commissions, and payments.
4) Records orders for merchandise or service.
5) Gives information to and interviews customers, claimants, employees, and sales personnel.
6) Receives, counts, and pays out cash.
7) Prepares, issues, and sends out receipts, bills, policies, invoices, statements, and checks
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"