R180 000 - R220 000 (depending on experience, qualification and skills)
Manage telephones and ensure messages are correctly and accurately taken and distributed.
Liaise with stakeholders and schedule meetings for the Head of Education on electronic
Update stakeholder engagement document on G-Drive after each engagement
Manage the Head of Education diary, update, monitor meetings, time management enabling smooth prioritisation of work and support
Screenf faxes, post and email; re-directing if necessary
Routine correspondence and queries are attended to appropriately, independently and
timeously without disturbing the Head of Education
Document control, typing and creation (Microsoft Office)
Coordinate material for events/presentation/courses (note pads, gifts etc.), ensure couriered / delivered on time.
Source information form the internet and summarise research as requested
Minutes, Agenda and Attendance register for Education Committee meetings timeously
Updating information on the Drive daily and updating student system from (YM).
Invoicing students, monitoring event (exam) registrations and credit processes.
Committees & Work Groups
Assist in all activities and tasks required as per project description and adhere to project timelines
Assist in all activities and tasks required for
- open days and career fairs
- student conference
Post matric qualification preferred.
Minimum 2 years experience in an admin / PA position or education/teacher
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"