DGM30-R FIRE HYDRANTS, STOCK AVAILABLE FOR SALE
1) Size: DN80, DN100.
2) Work pressure: PN16.
3) Material: ductile iron, cast iron
4) Color: blue color,black color,red color,gray color,etc
5) Usage: Fire Control
Fire hydrants to suit any environment
To ensure a good, strong supply of water for the fire brigade if they were to need to attend your site to tackle a fire, they will need to access a fire hydrant. If there is not a fire hydrant in a public footway close enough to your building, you will need a private fire hydrant.
FIRE SAFETY SYSTEMS offer underground fire hydrants as well as above ground pillar type fire hydrants. Following a site survey, our expert team can design a hydrant ring system for you to suit your site requirements. We install a hydrant ring main at least the height of the building away from the external walls of the building, and then place hydrants at strategic points around the main, no more than 90 metres apart. All fire hydrant systems have divisional isolation valves so that sections of the system can be isolated during maintenance and testing without needing to shutdown the entire main ring.
For enquiries contact our sales personnel on
FIRE SAFETY SYSTEMS
509 Lansdowne Road, Nerissa Estate, Cape Town, 7780
Tell 021 516 0977
We are always glad to offer our services to you.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"